Day 1: Delhi – Haridwar (220 kms, 5-6 hrs drive)
In the morning, after breakfast, begin your drive to Haridwar. On arrival, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. You are now free. One of the holiest places for Hindus, Haridwar is largely visited by devotees of Lord Shiva and River Goddess Ganga. The venue of Magh Mela and world-renowned Kumbh Mela, Haridwar is a treat for your spiritual and religious self. In the evening, visit the largest of sacred bathing ghats of Haridwar: Har-ki-Pauri for attending the spectacular Ganga Aarti, a sight that you will remember for your lifetime.
Day 2: Haridwar – Joshimath (280 km, 8-9 hours’ drive)
Post breakfast, get on the road and start driving to Joshimath. On the way, halt at Devprayag (one of the Panch Prayag of River Alaknanda where it meets with River Bhagirathi), Rudraprayag (the meeting point of River Alaknanda and River Mandakini) and Karnprayag (the confluence of Rivers Alaknanda and Pindar). As you reach Joshimath, check in at the hotel Hotel. If time and energy permits, you can explore the surroundings. The gateway to Hem Kund and Badrinath, Joshimath receives a huge number of Sikh and Hindu between May and October. It is also the base for a number of popular treks such as Kuari Pass Trek and Valley of Flower trek.
Day 3: Joshimath – Auli (8km, 30 Minutes’ drive)
On the 3rd day after breakfast, start your drive to Auli 8km. Lying between the altitude range of 2500 m to2050 m, Auli is one of premier Skiing Resort in India. If you do not wish to travel by road, the other option is to take the 3.9 km cable car ride. The longest cable car ride in Asia, it takes you to a scenic Ski resort. On the way, treat your eyes to the mesmerizing views of the surroundings. On arriving, complete the check-in. Later on, you can enjoy Skiing on the slopes of Auli with the assistance of the resort’s instructors. The day is going to be an exciting one.
Overnight stay at one of the resorts in Auli.
Day 4: Auli Tour
You can partake in Skiing at Auli trip, on a full board basis. Skiing equipment will be made available to you. If you are a beginner, you are going to get full assistance. The ski slopes offer a panoramic view of high Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi, 7818 m. A 500 m long ski-lift and an 800 m long chair-lift connect the upper and lower snow slopes of Auli.
You can visit Gurso Bugyal, a picturesque location from where you get to enjoy magnificent views of Trishul Peak, Dron Parvat and Nanda Devi adding on to its beauty is the green surrounding that makes it look more enthralling. Within close vicinity, lies Chattrakund, a pristine lake that is known for its crystal clear blue waters. It is also an ideal picnic spot for those who love nature and its silence. Another important attraction you may visit in Auli is Auli Artificial Lake which is one of the highest man-made lakes in the World. Surrounded by mighty peaks of Himalayas, the lake was developed by government to produce artificial snow.
Overnight stay in Auli.
Day 5: Drive Auli – Rishikesh (254 km, 7-8 hours’ drive)
On the 5th day after breakfast, start your drive to Rishikesh from Auli, you visit the popular religious sites of the area- Narsingh Temple and Shankracharaya Math. Later in the day, hit the road to Rishikesh- the yoga capital of the World, which is home to several Ashrams. As you reach, check into the hotel. Rishikesh shot to fame in the world when the Beatles came here to visit the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s Ashram. If time and energy permits, you can explore the surroundings on your own. Rishikesh is just 24 km from Haridwar. The place is not only known for its ashrams, yoga and meditation opportunities, but it is also popular as a river rafting destination.
Day 6: Rishikesh – Delhi for departure (230 km, 5-6 hours’ drive)
After breakfast on the 6th day Auli tour package from Delhi, partake in sightseeing of Rishikesh including Ram Jhula- a popular landmark erected in 1986, this iron suspension bridge over River Ganges is placed at Muni ki Reti; Laxman Jhula- another iron bridge over the Ganges, it is 450 feet in length; Triveni Ghat- the confluence of holy Rivers Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati, it is also a revered bathing spot; Parmarth Niketan Ashram- founded in 1942 by Pujya Swami Shukdevanandji Maharaj, it is placed on the banks of the Ganges; Sivananda Ashram- another popular ashram offering Yoga and Meditation along with propounding a simple way of life; and Gita Kutir Tapovan Ashram- founded in 1974 by Sri Gita Nand ji Maharaj- the ashram works for social welfare of saints, yogis and monks. Thereafter, start driving Delhi. Get transferred to the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
**** Tour End ***
Standard hotel used
|Haridwar||Crystal Palace||Deluxe||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Joshimath||Auli D||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Auli||Blue Poppy Resort||Super Deluxe Huts||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Rishikesh||Shiv Vilas||Deluxe||Breakfast & Dinner|
Price based on Per person basis INR 19250 x 02 Adults INR 38500/-
Deluxe hotel used
|Haridwar||Lakshay Hotel||Deluxe||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Joshimath||Tattva Resort||Standard||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Auli||Blue Poppy Resort||Super Deluxe Huts||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Rishikesh||Great Ganga||Deluxe||Breakfast & Dinner|
Price based on Per person basis INR 21250 x 02 Adults INR 42500/-
- Accommodation using starting room category of each hotel on double occupancy basis.
- Meal Plan: As per above mention at hotel / resort
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax) / Innova (04 to 06 pax) / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Dasehra/ Diwali & New Year Period.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- GST 5% extra
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
Uttrakhand Customized Packages available call on or whatapp 9953132457
Glob Travel World
Mobile:- +91 9953132457
HOTEL BOOKING | INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC TOURS | HONEYMOON PACKAGES | WEEKEND TOURS | FIX DEPARTURES |GROUP TOURS