CARMEL CONVENT SCHOOL, NEW DELHI
ADMISSION TO K.G. CLASS 2016-2017
GENERAL NORMS: Date: 15th December 2015
- Only girls are eligible for admission to G.
- Children born between 01/04/2011 and 31/03/2012 only are eligible for admission to G.
- There will be no test or interviews of the applicants or their parents. Weightage will be given according to the following:
The weightage is without prejudice to the School’s Constitutional right to give preference to children from Christian Community.
- Minority schools exempted from the ambit of RTE.
- Upto 2 km 25 pts
- More than 3 upto 5 kms 20 pts
- More than 6 upto 8 kms 15 pts
- More than 9 upto 10 kms 10 pts
Siblings 20 pts
Children of Alumni 10 pts
Children of staff
The school reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.
- Schedule of dates for admission will be as follows:
Distribution of Application forms 2nd to 22nd January 2016 between 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. (all working days) Filled in application form along with photocopies of relevant documents will be accepted at the School office (all working days) between 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. till January 22, 2016. No form will be accepted after January 22, 2016.
- Make sure to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- An attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation, and an attested photocopy of the Baptism Certificate in case of Christian candidates.(Attestation by any gazetted officer)
- All Christian candidates must bring a letter from their respective Parish Priests/Pastors testifying to the membership of their parish. They must produce the Baptism Certificate.
- Proof of residence: A photocopy of Elector’s ID card / Driving License / Ration card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone bill – MTNL landline / Domicile certificate of the child or parents / Aadhaar Card/UID Card issued in the name of the parent.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board on February 15, 2016 at 10.00 a.m. the second list will be displayed on the notice board on February 29, 2016, if only needed.