“Exceptionally, India is one of the most diverse countries in the world. It is an amalgamation of hundreds of culture and their heritage. The country is brimming with several temple, mosques, monuments and exquisite flora & fauna. “Everyone no mater foreigner or national wants to explore the manifolds of this country. You might be one, who would have meager earnest to explore its enthralling beauty.
It is true, that India is the holiest land on the earth. It has numerous Hindu-Muslim pilgrimages that are most revered places among the people. If you are planning to visit the revered places of the country there is no dearth of the places in the country but if you want to discover the breathtaking beauty of Himalayas then Chardham Yatra from Delhi will be the best course for you.
If you are India and want to pay homage to sacred or most pious Vishnu temple – Badrinath, “which is said to be the door of heaven” then Chardham Yatra tour package from Delhi will give you an unmatched experience. On the other hand, you can explore the three ancient cities of the country by Car Rental For Golden Triangle include the City of Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur that are a great impression of Mughal, Rajputs, and British Raj.
Char Dham Yatra
The Trip includes four pious lands-Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath, l in Shivalik Range of the Himalayas which contributes in the state of Uttrakhand. The trip will be 10 to 12day excursion which will start from Delhi will continue onward through Rishikesh, Janki Chatti, Yamunotri, Yamunotri temple, Uttarkashi, Gangotri temple, Vishwanath Temple (Uttarkashi), Sonpryag, Gaurikund, Kedarnath Temple, Guptkashi, Joshimath, Vishnuprayag, Badrinath Temple and then back to Delhi.
Here are some basic quest you may be pondering on them while seeking for Chardham Yatra From Delhi, the responses are given by R S Travels to help new travel enthusiasts:
- When will Chardham yatra Begin every year?
Every year it commences on the auspicious day of Akshaya Tritiya of Chaitya ( Early April) and remain open until two days after Diwali.
- What is the main course of Chardham Yatra?
The main course of the yatra is Yamunotri, Gangotri, , and Badrinath.
- Where I can live during the Chardham Yatra?
Various hotels and public associations build well equipped and furnished Camps for people you can stay there.
- What are the high lights of Chardham Yatra?
The high lights are:
- Yatra beginning ritual at 4:30 AM along with Abhishek Aarti.
- Doors open for general public between 7 AM to 8 AM (Shayan Arti).
- What points should I keep in mind while traveling?
Keep in Mind:
- People having age between 7 and 65 are allowed for the yatra.
- Required medical certification.
- Camps have the provision of first aid kits and oxygen cylinder, but carry one oxygen cylinder for your journey.
- Trekking shoes and woolen clothes are necessary.
- What to bring at Char Dham yatra from Delhi?
You must take heavy woollen clothes, jackets, coat sweater, gloves, socks along with shoes having good grips on the slippery floor, first aid, insect repellent, and raincoat. These are must.
- What are the means of transportation available on the route?
There is no railway transportation, you can take either road or air transportation (helicopters). But sometimes helicopters get stopped or canceled in harsh weather condition.
- What is the token system at Badrinath?
Tokens are available free at the token counter near the taxi stand, these tokens are mentioned with your time of “darshan ” and you are required to be at the main door prior to 10-15 minutes. But consider that the allotted time for Badrinath darshan is 10-20 sec in peak time may to July.
- The yatra comprises of really difficult trails, can a person above 60 years had moderate health do this?
Yes, these days yatras have become easier, you can also hire the palkis and horses during the trek. But if a person having a respiratory or cardio-vascular problem must ask a doctor before venturing these places.
Char Dham Yatra Helicopter Service @ Just Rs. 6500/*- Per Person
Incur nourishment of the soul, embrace the Himalayan delight, and pay homage at most revered pilgrimages of India. Get tour package from Chardham Yatra from Delhi and relish the bliss in the unmatched tranquility of the Himalayas in an exquisite panorama of lesser and Shivalik Himalayas.