Mumbai located on the Arabian ocean shoreline, which the cause its atmosphere have the huge contribution of tropical wet and dry climate. Every year its average precipitation rate is 242.2 cm which makes it drenched every year. The destruction and ill effects of rain are not only faced by people and society but also building & establishments also have disrupted heavily. Stagnant water on the roof, seepage, porous on building walls and floors, crack & joints of structure, weakening of structure are major issues in the city.
Are you experiencing water clogging in your house’s basement? Do the walls of your home have become moist? The post can help you understand the problem and how can you get rid of them.
Water breaks concrete down; In order to get relief in such condition and prevent these consequences of rain, you can hire waterproofing services in the city. This is one of the precise means of protection to walls which resist inflowing of water in the wall. By utilizing this technique you can prevent water particle saturation in walls, roots, and surface. The process plays a significant role in the safety of the building as it constructs an impermeable barrier over the surface of a construction such and this membrane like outer covering prevents water penetration.
General material Utilize in waterproofing:
- Cementitious Material
- Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
- Bituminous Material
- Polyurethane Liquid Membrane
Generally, in a building structure walls, balconies, roofs, decks, water tanks, bathrooms, walls, basements, kitchen etc requires protection from water problems. For the securing these areas of your house you can contact Waterproofing Contractors in Thane that can help you achieve full-protection form water penetration problems.
Benefits of Waterproofing for Building:
- Reduction in maintenance cost and clean-up: If your building has waterproofed structure, you will have less work to cleaning after a rainstorm or flood also inhibits expenses of maintenance.
- Avert yeast and molds: Waterproofing averts mold & mildew that may occur into walls and floors.
- Increase property value: If you are planning to sell out your house or building in Future, the waterproofed house is plus point, as nobody wants to buy a house with water problems.
Types of waterproofing for Buildings:
- Cementitious waterproofing: It is a very easy waterproofing method you can avail from the supplier of masonry products. It is stiff or semi-flexible waterproofing which is basically used for internal areas such as toilets and doesn’t require sunlight exposure.
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Parking Structures & Lots
- Marine Cargo Ports & Docks
- River Channels & Concrete Dykes
- Water Treatment Plants
- Railway & Subway Systems
- Bituminous Coating Waterproofing Method: This is a unique type of waterproofing coating includes applying of flexible defensive coat having special formulation and polymer grade. This coating makes through a material based on bitumen and not appropriate to have sunlight exposure. The suppleness of the finished material relays upon the solid content of polymer mixed to bitumen.
- Liquid Waterproofing Membrane Method: This type of coating consist primer coat and two top coats apply on the surface through roller, spray or trowel. The sprayed liquid membrane in this method can be made up polymer tailored asphalts. This type of waterproofing provides more flexibility than cementations waterproofing. You can easily get this types of waterproofing even from small Waterproofing Companies in Thane all across the Mumbai at most cost-effective price.
- Bituminous Membrane Waterproofing Method: This method of waterproofing is renowned for low-sloped roofs. In this method, the bituminous membrane has a self-adhesive and torch on the membrane. The self-adhesive made up from asphalt, filler, and polymer; In this method waterproofing contractor required to apply one defensive screed to avert the damage of membrane.
- Polyurethane Liquid Membrane Waterproofing Method: This method of waterproofing utilized for the smooth roof area that is exposed to weathering. It is a very expensive waterproofing method. Polyurethane Liquid Membrane offers extreme flexibility although; it is very sensitive to moisture content present. One has to be very cautious while evaluating moisture content of concrete slab otherwise it is possible that de-bonding and peeling of the membrane can occur.
You can choose any of these to protect your home from water penetration issues; as the service of waterproofing provided by contractors in the market at a reasonable price.