New Green Field School, Saket, New Delhi
Nursery (Pre-School) Admissions 2016-17
Open Seats (General Category)
AVAILABLE SEATS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-17
- Number of seats for EWS/D.G. category 45
- Number of seats for Management Quota 27
- Number of seats for wards of staff members 6
- Number of Open Seats 102
- Total 180
NEW GREEN FIELD SCHOOL SAKET NEW DELHI
Scheme for Admissions to Pre-school (Nursery) 2016-17
Registration for admission to Pre-school (Nursery) for academic session 2016-17 shall be made online for the convenience of the parents of the children seeking admission. Payment of rupees Twenty Five (Rs. 25/-) as registration charges shall have to be made while submitting hard copy of the Registration form alongwith requisite documents.
The number of vacancies for the academic session 2016-17 are as under :
a). Total number of seats 180
b). Number of seats earmarked for
students belonging to disadvantaged
group and EWS Category 45
c). Management Quota seats 27
d). Number of seats for staff Quota 6
d). Number of seats available
for General Category 102
The proposed Tuition fee for Pre-school (Nursery) session 2016-17 is Rs. 3000/- p.m.
Criteria for preparation of merit list (General Category) shall be based on points system. The points shall be awarded on the following basis :
a). *Neighborhood/ Distance factor 50
0 – 06 Km (option i to iii) 50
6 Km onwards 40
b). Sibling 10
c). Alumni Parent 20
d). Girl Child/ First born child 20
If there is tie on points scored by the candidates, selection shall be made on the basis of draw of lots. The date and time of draw of lots for general category shall be available on school website on 8.02.2016 and shall also be displayed at the school notice board.
Information regarding nursery Registration (General Category )2016-17
The Registration for admission to Nursery class for the Academic session 2016-17 will begin from 1st January to 22nd January, 2016. Registration will be done online through school’s website. The last date for submission of Hard copy of Registration form filed online and payment of registration fee of Rs.25/- shall also be 22.1.2016 upto 2 p.m. only
The minimum age for Nursery is 3+ as on 1st April, 2016 i.e. born on or before 31.03.2013. Upper age limit is 4years as on 31.3.2016. A printed copy of the online submitted form, together with a self attested copies of the documents mentioned below be deposited in the office of the school along with prescribed registration fee within the prescribed time limit. The office shall remain open for deposit of Registration forms on all working days from 9 a.m. to 12 noon except on 22.1.2016 when forms shall be accepted upto 2 p.m.
List of selected candidates and Waiting List can be checked only on the school’s website www.ngfssaket.com on 15th February, 2016 and 2nd List (if any) on 29th February, 2016.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Do not use Symbols like – / or ‘ or “ or : or ( etc. While filling the form online as these symbols cannot be accepted by the software.
- Fill up the form completely before taking a print out.
- Incomplete form/ documents shall stand rejected.
- Non-deposit of form print out and prescribed fee and documents will mean non-participation in the admission process.
- To know the result of your ward check the school’s website on 15th February, 2016 after 4 p.m.
- To check the list of eligible candidates visit the school’s website on 5.2.2016 after 4 p.m.
Copies of Documents to be submitted alongwith hard copy of the form submitted online :
- Birth Certificate (self attested copy)
- Photograph of the child (passport size).
- Proof of residence – ration card/ voter I-card / Adhaar Card/ Passport/ Domicile certificate/ Electricity bill/ MTNL bill.
- Proof of Sibling – latest fee slip.
- Proof of Alumni –Sr. Sec. Board Certificate.
- Affidavit in support of First born .
- Admission shall not be granted if the information given at the time of online registration is found to be incorrect.
EWS and Disadvantaged group : Registration and admission for EWS and D.G. category shall be in accordance with the scheme yet to be announced by the Directorate of Education.
* Distance Chart incorporating colonies covered is enclosed and shall be the basis for award of points
on account of Neighborhood/Distance factor.
NEW GREEN FIELD SCHOOL SAKET NEW DELHI SCHEDULE OF ADMISSION NURSERY 2016-17
|Online Registration opens||01.01.2016|
|Online Registration closes||22.01.2016|
|Last date for submission of Hard copy of Registration forms and Deposit of Registration Fee||22.01.2016 (upto 2.00 p.m.)|
|Uploading details of children registered for admission||30.01.2016|
|Uploading points awarded to Registered Children||05.02.2016|
|Display of Notice for draw (if required)||08.02.2016 (after 4.00 p.m.)|
|Display of 1st List of selected candidates And waiting list||15.02.2016 (after 4.00 p.m.)|
|Display of 2nd List (if required)||29.02.2016(after 4.00 p.m.)|