Queen’s Valley School Dwarka Admission Information To Entry Level Class During Academic Session 2016 – 2017
Queen’s Valley School welcomes you to the Pre-School Admission process for the Academic Session 2016 – 17.
1. General Information:
|Age Eligibility||3+ but less than 4 Yrs as on 31.03.2016|
Number of Seats
|General Category||(50%) 60|
|EWS / Disadvantaged Group||(25%) 30|
|Management Quota||(20%) 24|
|Staff Category||(5%) 06|
|EWS & DG Seats||Apply online on the site of Directorate of Education|
|General Category||School Specific Criteria|
3. Criteria for Selection: (Open Seats)
Admissions shall be made on 100 point scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste/Religion/Region etc. The points shall be distributed on the following parameters:
|Neighbourhood: Candidates residing between 0-8 Kms radius: 60
08 Kms and above: 40
|Siblings studying in the school||25|
|First Born Child||15|
Online Registration form is available on the school website: www.QueensValley.in
The candidates can register their names at the admission counter of the school on all working days from 1st January, 2016 to 22nd January, 2016 between 8.30 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. on payment of Rs.25/- only.
The filled in forms should be deposited in the office of the school upto 22nd January, 2016, 3:00 p.m. on all working days.
The filled in application form should contain the attested photocopies of the documents as specified in the Government order.
5. Documents Required (for valid proof of residence):
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the Child).
- Domicile certificate of the child or of her parents
- Voters I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parent.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/
- Self attested copy of Aadhar Card/UIDElection Card/Passport/Ration Card
- Self attested photo copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Affidavit regarding 1st born child.
- Self-attested photocopy of the identity cards (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission no in case of sibling category.
6. ADMISSION SCHEDULE: