What does it cost to build an online fashion store app?
Developing an app is expensive but not having one in this current age is way more expensive. Competition is at its highest level, and every fashion house is becoming competitive ad; hence they are willing to set up an app to survive in this market. Overall, the market is shifting from mobile commerce to mCommerce.
Why do you need mCommerce?
The smartphone is the one thing that people keep with them for always. It is like a good companion in our lives, and people use smartphones everywhere. You can video call, order food, and manage finances with the help of a smartphone. Shopping also becomes easy with the help of the app. As per Google research, 58% of people use smartphones to monitor prices, make purchasing decisions, and compare products.
How to build a fashion store app?
Fashion eCommerce app development needs to follow specific steps, and therefore, here are the following steps:
Application software construction
The cheap and easy way to design the app is to use the builders of the shopping app, and it does not require any coding experience. But the fact is that it is tough to choose any approach like this. However, if you plan to create a shopping app with geolocation and the reward system of the buyer, then this will be the option.
The mobile app development company
It is an expensive approach but if you want to develop an app that gives you security and quality, then hiring the service from an expert mobile app development team is the best idea for you. Professionals make the app reliable, and hence they have the power to make it successful. The app development team will have a project manager, developer, designer, marketer, and copywriter. So, when you hire the Fashion app development company, you will receive constant help from the app.
Features that a shopping app must have
- Onboarding- if you want to develop the app, it will attract users and must be quick and easy. It would help if you did not make the users spend most of their time filling in the information. To make it quick, let the users be allowed to register through a third party like Google and Facebook.
- Personal profiles- the customer will register, and when they have profiles, they can use added features about the customers and even tailor the marketing campaigns per their preferences. Personal profiles will include all the information that is necessary for the delivery.
- Multiple accounts- for a fashion marketplace, you must consider the customers and the sellers. Hence, seller accounts must be there with their features, and they should be able to add all the details of the products, receive payment, and even communicate with the customers.
- Landing page- landing page of the app is the first thing the customers must see after they onboard. One has to ensure that it has all the information that is interesting. The landing page will display banners with all the latest deals in the most popular category.
- Product catalog- is a must feature in the fashion eCommerce e app. It should have an image, details of products, and video to make it attractive in front of the customers. In addition, you can choose the layout of the products so that you can offer the best user experience, and the user can get the control to check all the details of the products quickly.
- Product page- the catalog of each product will get a separate page, and all the information will be there, and it should include the product image, description, price, add-to-cart button, and reviews.
- Advanced filters and search– product search divides based on categories, and it enhances the intelligent search of the app that the customers can predict and what they type. However, filters are the best feature that helps to find the exact match.
- Carts and favorites– the customers must be able to add their favorite product to the final cart. This cart is the final stage of the purchase process, and it is also the most common problem in cart abdomens of retailers. You can add a call-to-action button to stop cart abdomens and even offer discounts.
- Push notifications- it is one of the best advantages of the mobile app. They are big and bright, and their open rate, even for the push notifications, is an impressive feature; hence you can communicate with the customers, encourage them and even inform them about discounts and bonuses. As a result, push notifications sometimes reduce the cart abdomens and even encourage sales.
- Loyalty programs- A loyalty program is an effective marketing tool to drive sales. Personal profiles of the customers will include all the preliminary information about the loyalty bonuses and programs, and one can see the discounts in the cart.
- Product reviews and ratings are essential sections users rely on to buy the product. The opinion of other buyers matters to the new buyers, and the customers can rely on the best.
- Seller communication– the customer must contact the seller through the app, and they can communicate to know the details of the products if the user thinks that some information is missing.
- Payment- support is essential; the app must handle payments easily and quickly. During checkout, nothing should go wrong, and therefore payment feature must be the one thing that one has to look at for a better result.
- Delivery and order status– it is one of the best features the app owner must give so that the users can check the status of the products. It even gives the users the idea of when the products will arrive, and definitely, the customers must get the information for better good in a better way.
- Order confirmation– the order confirmation message feature must be there so that even if the customers get the product, they can place a complaint without any wrong.
- Analytics– analytics is a feature that shows the performance of the websites and the fashion app development so that you can get the best result. Therefore, it will give you the prominent support to grow your business for the better good. It will give you a proper understanding of the app’s performance, and you can grow effectively. Hence, this feature will surely make a good presence of the app among the users and keep room to improve for the better.
Breakdown of the cost to design ecommerce website
- Domain name– it is essential to have a name for your business, costing $0.95.
- Hosting– without proper hosting, your business will not establish, and it costs around $24 to $24,000
- SSL Certificate– to run an online business, you need an SSL certificate, so the users feel safe, and it costs around $0-$1500.
- Site design and style– the website’s design and style are everything; hence, you can spend around $2000 – $15,000 to start the design and style to make it practical and useful.
- Site size- the website size matters when it comes to cost. The size becomes enormous, and even the cost increases, and its approximate charge is $1000 – $10,000+.
- Ecommerce functionality– the functionality of the ecommerce factor will come up with the cost of $2000 – $25,000, and it makes a reliable impact.
- Copywriting– writing on the website also has some cost; per page, it ranges from $60 to $300. Database integration helps collect information from the sources and utilize them for the business. It is an essential thing, costing from $2000 to $25,000.
What are you waiting for? Now that you have all the details and the price budget, you can make a good online fashion store that will gain tremendous success and establish your fashion house name for the good.